::I am a founder, engineer, first principles thinker and technologist::
I started my journey as a builder when I was 13, since then I've built numerous SaaS products from being hackathon projects to serious companies. My products have been used by Major Banks & Big 4 Auditing Firms!
In my free time, I like hacking together products, ranting over twitter and helping other founders, builders & students!
Inspired by Nat, here are some of my beliefs:
- Systems & Coping Mechanisms
- - Any sufficiently advanced & valuable system inherently possesses a robust exclusion criterion, ensuring selective access & maintaining its exclusivity.
- - Risk of going to zero is better than the reward of remaining Mediocre.
- - Second Order Thinking is a gift, use it to avoid footguns!
- - Analysing Incentives of each player leads to better judgement and enables you to align them better!
- - Execution & Speed are everything. Measure. Recalibrate.
- - Roadblocks will always be there when you are doing something valuable. Instead of rage quitting, find a way around them.
- - Keep your team near yourself. Helps you move fast & build stronger bonds.
- - It doesn't matter if you are a one man army. Lone wolfs can achieve a lot, but timing is everything! Learn to delegate to people with task relevant maturity.
- - Being smart & ambitious is great, but don't let behaviours / emotions regress you to the mean.
- - In the face of ambiguity, refuse the temptation to guess. Responding pre-maturely to a situation is a sure-shot way to make it worse!
- - Anxiety takes away your charm.
- - By the time you're 30, you'll either look 25 or 45.
- - Show yourself, your ideas, your projects. Serendipity leads to massive outcomes!
Here are some of my thoughts and musings!
I built an extension on Raycast that makes searching on etherscan super easy...
- Published on